Sunday 10 December 2017

Scouts

Another day, another story to tell.
so, Venturers wasn't on today, but I went to help out with the cub scouts. Or, rather, they helped me...
I had no idea what to do since I've never been a leader, so I ended up being taught by the cubs how to make the cake.










We also played some games and quizzes.We had one where three of the cub scouts got out the front and signed out a word with flags, and the first person to guess it got a little bag of gummies! I didn't manage to guess any... I don't remember anything about flag signals.
It was great with the cubs, and I hope that I can teach the cake recipe to my venturers back home.

It's starting to get pretty cold over here. My toes went numb while at scouts... I've decided to wear multiple socks from now on.

Anyway, That's about it for me for now! Now to get back to reading The 7 Deadly Sins manga! It takes so long, and it makes my head hurt... but it's fun!

Good night world!

1 comment: